Golly, we’ve got a lot going on at the Turtle-Wrangling Ranch! It must be spring, as my class schedule is picking up as I teach at Fiber Festivals and local venues. Check out some of the highlights:
Dances With Wool is located southwest of Richmond, VA in Midlothian. I’ve got a bunch of classes I’ll be teaching there in the next few weeks:
- Ravelry 101 (March 18) – Learn how to use the ever popular Ravelry website!
- Stripes Three Ways (March 18) – We’ll cover three different types of colorwork, with a fun little twist!
- Finishing Essentials (March 18) – This class is a must-take if you’re looking to learn to put a crochet or knit object together.
Fibre Space is one of my all-time favorite stores to teach in (partially because I love all the places to eat lunch in Alexandria… shhh!).
- Padded Crochet (March 19) – I don’t teach this skill or this class often, so take it while it’s available!
- Bind Offs (March 19) – We had such a great response to our Cast-Ons class, this one covers finishing your projects with intentional bind offs!
Next weekend I’ll be in North Carolina for the Carolina Fiber Fest. This’ll be my second time teaching at this fiber festival, and it’s at a new location! I’ll be teaching:
- Duct Tape Dress Forms – The first time I’ll be teaching it since my maternity leave – it was too hard on my body while pregnant.
- Hairpin Lace Scarf in a Day – this crochet technique is great for quick projects!
- Stripes Three Ways – This class is popular, and you’ll see why – it teaches some great colorwork techniques.